Saturday, January 12, 2008

missing details

It's an early sat afternoon now, sitting and relaxing in the library. Class 
"supposed" to start at 12pm, so poor me struggled to wake up after aobut
3 hrs of sleep to drag that half sleeping corpse to sch only to realise in the
mail that prof sent out a wk ago that class starts only at 2PM !!!
Not good, this is definitely NOT GOOD AT ALL !!  I could have rested
more, MORE. arggh. 
Talking about missing out details, this is what happens
when u glance through your emails, and not paying attention. Due to the
technology advances now adays, important msgs!! are sent
via a what i feel, rather filmsy medium, ie the email. It's scary 
sometimes that i think of it. Imagine your finger just decides to mis-behave that morning and click permanently delete, an un-told fate awaits you. Woe to technology sometimes. They are efficient, 
and yes, they EFFICIENTLY creates more work for the human race.

But nevertheless, all hope's ain't lost. I decided to reward myself by stoning therapy. 
It's amazing how helpful stoning is sometimes Shiok. I like the smu library, encased
by big pieces of glass with a view to the cityscape and the lush greeny in campus green,
in cosy carpets, nice quiet ambience, comfy chairs and tables with my lappy with soft jazz + a cuppa coffee. Perfect for stoning and self - reflection. Helps alot in this mad 
rush age. Can't help but keep thinking that in another few months time,i'll off working
my butt off in the working world, the next phase in life. Then there're my goals i want to
meet, the things i want to do, numerous but so little time. It calls for priorities. That's y
stoning helps to sort these thoughts out without the clutter and the noise ard. Anyway,
the next class is gene cell, an introduction to life sciences. I heard there'll be a trip to
malacca. woots!! Nvr been on an excursion for quite a long time, makes me feel like a
sec sch boy all over again. Oh how nicewere the days! off to class........


 

1 comment:

MIBM GLOBAL said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post

Best distance mba in india